.CamCAL files for use in CAL software. Camera files are for flat housing ports, in-water calibrations. FOV = field of view.
GoPro Hero 4 Black, 1920x1080 resolution, medium FOV
GoPro Hero 5 Black, 1920x1080 resolution, medium FOV
GoPro Hero 5/6/7 Black, 1920x1080 resolution, wide FOV
GoPro Hero 5/6/7 Black, 1920x1080 resolution, linear FOV
Sony FDR-X3000, 1920x1080 resolution, medium FOV
Haspdinst.exe USB licence key driver. If you are having trouble with recognition of
USB keys see also Uninstall HASP.pdf.
Hasprus.exe utility for collecting information about and updating USB licence keys
(this utility installs with the software).
MPO_Splitter.exe program for splitting .MPO files into a pair of jpegs (for the Fuji W3 camera).
See MPO_Splitter user guide.pdf.
VidComp version 1.20 (for 64 bit Windows ONLY).
See also the user instructions.
AOS_Stereo version 2.00 (for 64 bit Windows ONLY).
StereoLib (development library) version 1.31 (VS2008, 32 bit)
StereoLib (development library) version 1.40 (VS2015, 32 bit)
PhotoMeasure version 1.91
- Instructions for sending 'movie to jpeg' converted projects (Movie to jpeg.pdf).
- To manually install or uninstall the USB licence key driver see Uninstall HASP.pdf.
- Advanced EventMeasure configuration options (EM configuration settings.pdf),
customising 'stage' and 'activity' attributes (EM Extended attributes.pdf).
- If you are using XVid AVI movies and want to ensure that SeaGIS software is using the correct XVid codec (Making XVid work.pdf).
- To make use of the Canon (Pixela) MTS codec, and ensure it is being used to load MTS files (Making MTS (Pixela) movies work.pdf).
- Turn on/off a range of debugging information and access settings to do with movies:
the Movie messages window, movie handler type (VFW, DirectShow, MediaFoundation; solves issues with completely black or white images), video renderer type, ...
(Movie configuration settings.pdf).
- If you are using mpeg movies with a newer version of the Elecard mpeg codec, and have touble maintaining stereo synchronisation, you may
need to enable indexing (Elecard indexing fix.pdf).
- If you are having trouble getting Windows to use the video codec you want, you might need to disable default Windows codec(s) (Win7 codec fix.pdf).